Monday, June 30, 2008

...and, we're done.

This will be the last post of Burns For America.

It's been fun, but in the end, this thing is simply taking up too much of my time and not giving me enough in return. My readership has never been particularly high, and I find I'm no longer enjoying it. There just isn't much of a reason to continue. Hasn't been for a while now, actually, but I'm stubborn like that.

Hope you laughed. And don't forget, come November...you can write in anybody you want!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little heart just broke.

I've really enjoyed this...maybe I should've commented more.

I'll probably check every day hoping for updates.

Thank you, and good luck to you as Ms. Alba.

Anonymous said...

AND and Ms. Alba. I can't even comment without making typos.

This is why I lurk.

Brian Buckley said...

Thanks Jane! I'm glad you enjoyed it, anyway. :-)

Cave-Woman said...

You've been one of the highlights of my summer.

What a delightfully twisted sense of humor you have.

Hope to see you around the interwebs!

Brian Buckley said...

Thanks Cave-woman. :-) Same to you!

Crash said...

Jane, you took the words right out of my mouth. Not literally because that would be weird, even for the internet.
To all of Paul Burns' campaign staff: you have fans among those who lurk. Well done.